- All products are added to your cart.
The small narrow blade tapers to a point and is easy to handle, making it the perfect knife to trim, slice and peel small produce The added serrated edge has saw-like teeth that enable the blade to slice cleanly through food with delicate textures.
Wusthof CLASSIC 3.5" Fully-Serrated Paring Knife
- KITCHEN WORKHORSE – The WÜSTHOF 3.5” Classic Fully-Serrated Paring Knife is essential for preparing any meal. This all-purpose cook’s knife can be used for chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing
- WÜSTHOF CLASSIC SERIES – The Full Tang, Triple Riveted handles of the Classic Line offer the widest range of cutlery that can satisfy every home cook or professional chef. The WÜSTHOF Classic Series has been our best-selling series for generations
- PRECISION FORGED – The 3.5” Paring Knife is forged from a single block of High Carbon Stainless Steel and tempered to 58° HRC. The Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention than previous models. WÜSTHOF Classic Series Knives feature a full bolster and finger guard
- CENTURIES OF TRADITION – Family owned for seven generations, WÜSTHOF was founded in Solingen, Germany over 200 years ago. WÜSTHOF’s cutlery carries the Solingen name, a designation reserved for products that meet the strictest quality standards