- All products are added to your cart.
The Revolution 5.5" Santoku is a traditional Japanese shape with a straight cutting edge and rounded shoulder and curved handle to provide control during slicing, dicing or mincing fruits, vegetables and boneless meats.
121928--Kyocera Revolution Ceramic 5.5" Santoku-Orange Handle
Our most popular knife, it features an ultra-sharp, long-lasting, non-corrosive ceramic blade.
- Unrelenting sharpness
- Unparalleled purity
- Ultra lightweight
- Easy maintenance; just a quick rinse and wipe with a kitchen towel
- Designed for slicing fruits, vegetables and boneless meats
- Advanced ceramic blades stay razor-sharp 10 times longer than conventional steel blades
- Zirconia 206: Kyocera's proprietary advanced ceramic