- All products are added to your cart.
The Revolution 5.5" Santoku is a traditional Japanese shape with a straight cutting edge and rounded shoulder and curved handle to provide control during slicing, dicing or mincing fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. Our most popular knife, it features an ultra-sharp, long-lasting, non-corrosive ceramic blade.
- The ceramic blade is made from Kyocera's proprietary zirconia material produced in Japan for exceptional quality and beauty
- Lightweight and easy to clean, the blade will not brown food, are rust-proof and resistant to acids
- Ultra-sharp, pure advanced ceramic blades will maintain their edges up to 10x longer than steel blades
- Ideal for slicing fruits and vegetables and boneless meats, do not use on hard or frozen foods
- Dishwasher safe