- All products are added to your cart.
Cutting tests prove that D2 is one of the toughest steels used in knife making. A partially serrated edge makes cutting looped and synthetic materials a breeze.
Ka-bar D2 Extreme
- Tang stamped USA
12" overall. 7" partially serrated D2 tool steel blade with black epoxy powder coating and blood groove.
Kraton G thermoplastic elastomer handle with epoxy powder coated carbon steel guard and butt.
Black glass filled Molle compatible nylon belt sheath.
- WEIGHT 0.75 lb
- BLADE LENGTH 7 inches
- OVERALL LENGTH 11.875 inches
- EDGE ANGLES 20 Degrees
- SHAPE Clip Point
- TANG STAMP USA
- KNIFE MATERIAL D2
- GRIND Flat
- HANDLE MATERIAL Kraton G®
- ROCKWELL HARDNESS 59-60CR
- BUTT CAP/GUARD Powdered Metal
- KNIFE MANUFACTURED IN United States
- SHEATH MANUFACTURED IN Taiwan
- BLADE THICKNESS 0.175 inches
- BLADE WIDTH 1.188 inches