- All products are added to your cart.
- Fantes Cousin Rosa's Double Pastry Cutter makes straight or zigzag cuts from pasta, pie and cookie dough for faster, easier food preparation
- Made in Italy from stainless steel and beechwood; sturdy and durable; comfortable wooden handle; 1.5-inch blades
- Double blades make straight or zigzag cuts; cuts and seals stuffing inside ravioli in a single action
- Perfect for breadsticks, fettuccine, egg noodles, pizza bites, crispy Italian bow ties, decorative lattice pie crusts
- Easy to use; keep fingers away from sharp blades; hand wash in warm, soapy water; occasionally apply mineral oil to the handle
Fantes Cousin Rosa's Double Pastry Cutter quickly cuts strips from from pasta, pie and cookie dough with either straight or zigzag edges for faster, easier food preparation. Made in Italy, it's a versatile addition to cutlery and chef knives and helps prepare quick meals. The straight blade cuts strips with plain edges, perfect for making breadsticks, fettuccine, egg noodles, pizza bites, and more. The zigzag blade cuts strips with fluted edges, perfect for making decorative lattice pie crusts and crispy Italian bowtie cookies. It even cuts ravioli and seals the filling inside in a single action! Each stainless steel blade measures 1.5-inches. The wooden handle makes it comfortable and easy to use. Simply roll out dough, sprinkle lightly with flour, and cut strips with the desired blade. For ravioli, cut the dough strips and spoon on ravioli filling. Be careful not to overfill. Lay another strip of dough on top and run the zigzag cutter along the edges to cut and seal the dough. Made in Italy from stainless steel with a beechwood handle, Fante's Cousin Rosa's Double Pastry Cutter is sturdy, durable and easy to clean. Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Do not soak with wooden handle submerged. Occasionally apply a light coating of mineral oil to maintain the wood. Fante's, The Italian Market Original since 1906. Brought to you by HIC Harold Import Co.