- All products are added to your cart.
- Fantes Cousin Marco's 2-Stage Waiter's Corkscrew easily removes corks from wine bottles, and most cork-stoppered bottles, including champagne
- Worm and serrated foil cutter are made from stainless steel; all parts are hinged to fold and store inside the handle
- Slim profile fits comfortably in a pocket or stores easily in the kitchen gadget drawer; rubber-touch finish for non-slip, comfort grip
- Made in Italy by Ghidini, Europe's premier corkscrew manufacturer
- Wipe with a clean, damp cloth
Fantes Cousin Marco's 2-Stage Waiter's Corkscrew removes corks from wine bottles with the ease and precision. Also known as a sommelier knife, waiter's friend or wine key, Waiter's Corkscrews are the standard wine bottle opener used in restaurants and homes around the world. Uncork a bottle of wine quickly, with panache, just like the pros. Works for just about any cork-stoppered bottle, including champagne. It's a simple-to-use must-have of wine accessories. A serrated wine foil cutter for easy foil removal, 5-turn 'worm' or corkscrew, 2-stage lever for more power to pull wine corks, and bottle opener are all hinged to fold and store inside the handle, similar to a pocket knife. Its curved profile is easy to grip and slim enough to stow comfortably in a pocket, handbag, or store in kitchen gadget drawers. The durable stainless steel worm and foil cutter with rubber-touch finish on the body lends a more elegant look and slip-resistant grip. Wipe with a clean, damp cloth. Made in Italy by Ghidini, Europe's premier wine corkscrew manufacturer. Fante's, The Italian Market Original since 1906. Brought to you by HIC Harold Import Co.