- All products are added to your cart.
Grandma's Mini Masher, a reproduction of a classic tool created by Lamson in the 1800's, is the perfect tool for small mashing tasks and helping cooks get the job done in less time with less cleanup. The compact head, measuring only 2.5", easily fits in a small bowl and its right-angled edges make short work of boiled eggs, avocados, potatoes, berries, bananas and other soft or cooked fruits.
- Hardened/ tempered high-carbon stainless steel
- Sturdy Birch handle (natural color may vary)
- Half-tang construction secured by a metal ferrule
- 8.5" L x 2.5" W x 2" H | Weighs 0.15 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Wooden handled Kitchen Tools are not dishwasher safe. See product care for more information.