- All products are added to your cart.
The Paris Icône salt mill in walnut wood, showing off precious wood and a shining stainless steel cup that conceals an ingenious filling system.
Peugeot Paris Icône Salt Mill u'Select - Walnut 18cm
- ICONIC SALT MILL — The natural wood Paris u’Select salt mill enhances the flavors of the meals that you create. Precise and even grinding are the key words for this enhanced modern take on the emblematic mill by Peugeot. Engineered and manufactured in France
- U’SELECT SETTINGS — Our patented system helps you select your desired grind. Twist to create your precise balance of flavor through six settings, from extra fine to very coarse. The two-stage grinding mechanism first effortlessly cracks and then grinds the salt to the desired texture
- PRECISION GRIND — Through two centuries of experience, we have expertly engineered each salt mill and mechanism specifically for the consistency and shape of the salt. This salt grinder transforms dry salt crystals into your desired grain size. We make the gears from stainless steel that is not sensitive to salt corrosion for a lifetime longevity
- ENHANCE FLAVOR — To help you bring out the best in your food and your Paris Icône u’Select, use only dry rock salt — it is not recommended for sea salt. Salt intensifies aromas, balances other flavors and makes meat juicier. Find your Peugeot moment and enjoy the art of French living with our instruments of taste
- READY TO SEASON — Our mills come partially filled for immediate enjoyment. To refill simply unscrew the metal cap and pour your dry salt (max size ⅙ -inch/4mm) into the built in funnel
- CRAFTED WALNUT — All our mills are made with PEFC-certified wood sourced from sustainably managed forests and water-based finishes. Each product is a marriage of ingenuity and elegance, designed so that the colors and curved lines give off exceptional charm in your home