- All products are added to your cart.
The Chef's Knife is the workhorse of the kitchen. Its broad blade dices, slices, and chops fruits, vegetables, and meats while protecting knuckles from hitting the cutting board. The 10" blade is perfect for those who can never have too much knife!
Lamson MIDNIGHT Premier Forged 10" Chef's Knife
- Signature craftsmanship. Meticulously formed in our Massachusetts facilities, each of our knives is finished to perfection using state-of-the-art technology coupled with hand finishing as well as proprietary polishing and sharpening processes.
- Unmatched quality. Blades are forged from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany (Grade 4116). Incredibly strong G-10 handle (Midnight Series).
- Durable design. Our blades are precision-forged using the traditional hot-drop method, tempered to a perfect hardness of 58 on the Rockwell scale. This results in a hard, wickedly sharp blade that retains an edge for longer and is both highly corrosion-resistant and elastic.
- Superior cutting performance. Full tang blades with triple-riveted handles ensure ideal balance and weight. Our combination machine and hand-sharpening processes ensures a consistently sharp and durable edge.
- Lifetime Warranty. Every Lamson product comes with a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects
0 stars based on 0 reviews