- All products are added to your cart.
The 8" blade is the definitive chef's knife size- the workhorse of the kitchen. Its broad blade dices, slices, and chops fruits, vegetables, and meats while protecting knuckles from touching the cutting board.
Lamson Premier Forged 8" Chef Knife- WALNUT Series
- Signature craftsmanship. Meticulously crafted in the USA, each of our knives is finished to perfection using state of the art technology coupled with hand finishing as well as proprietary polishing and sharpening processes.
- Unmatched quality. Blades are forged from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany (Grade 4116). Infused Walnut handle.
- Durable design. Our blades are precision forged using the traditional hot-drop method, tempered to a perfect hardness of 58 on the Rockwell scale. This results in a hard, very sharp blade that retains an edge for longer and is both highly corrosion resistant and elastic.
- Superior performance. Full tang blades with triple riveted handles ensure ideal balance and weight. A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade, resulting in comfortable thumb and finger support for better control and safety.
Blade Material : 4116 High-Carbon Stainless
Handle Material : Walnut
Handle Color : Walnut
Blade Type : Flat Grind
Edge Type : Fine Edge
Rivet Type : Brass
Blade length (in.) : 8
Blade Width (in.) : 1.75
Overall Length (in.) : 13
Overall Width (in.) : 2
Overall Height (in.) : 0.75
Item Weight (lbs.) : 0.55
0 stars based on 0 reviews