- All products are added to your cart.
Remove bones from poultry, meat, and fish with precision with this Victorinox 40517 6" flexible curved boning knife with Fibrox handle! While this knife's curved blade is perfect for cutting and sectioning, its flexible design allows you to shape, denude, and seam lamb, veal, and fish with ease. Plus, the handle's contours ensure that the knife will fit comfortably in your hand as you tackle food preparation tasks.
Crafted from high-carbon stainless steel, this knife's blade is built strong to provide you with the ability to create smooth, accurate cuts. The high-quality blade won't even discolor or corrode over time. Featuring a durable, black, slip-resistant Fibrox handle, this knife is an ideal addition to the knife collection in your restaurant or catering kitchen!
Blade Length: 6 Inches
Blade Material: High Carbon Steel
Blade Type: Curved
Blade Type: Flexible
Dishwasher: Safe Yes
Edge Style: Straight
Handle Color: Black
Handle Material: Fibrox NSF
Type: Boning Knives
Why Choose Victorinox Swiss Army Cutlery
- Manufactured in Switzerland since 1884
- A fourth-generation family-owned business
- The #1 selling brand to professionals
- The ultimate precision in the art of cooking at home
- Exceptional price/value relationship
- Has a 92% brand recognition, due to the legendary Swiss Army Knife
- Consistently named "Best Value" by leading consumer magazines