- All products are added to your cart.
(Discontinued) 4152-7/26--Wusthof, CLASSIC 10" Double Serrated Bread Knife, Blister
WÜSTHOF’S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The CLASSIC 10" Double Serrated Bread Knife has double the number of serrations or a serration within the serration. The design of the double serrated bread knife glides through crusty breads with minimal crumbs without damaging the inside. This knife can also be used on delicate produce or even angel food cake.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
- Full bolster and finger guard