- All products are added to your cart.
- Mortar and Pestle grinds spices, herbs, nuts, and more into a fine paste or powder
- Made from solid fine-quality Carrara marble; complements any decor; mortar 4 x 4-inches; pestle 5 x 1.25-inches
- Quickly grind and break down ingredients; speeds up food preparation with minimum effort
- Make aromatic dry rubs, curry pastes, pestos, nut butters, ground cinnamon or grind peppercorns, prepare holistic remedies, pulverize pills, and more
- The natural marble stone gives each piece a unique color and marble pattern; easy to use and clean; hand wash in warm, soapy water
HIC's Mortar and Pestle Set is the perfect tool to grind items into a fine paste or powder. Beautifully crafted from solid fine-quality Carrara marble, the natural stone gives each piece a unique color and marble pattern. The mortar bowl and pestle work together to quickly grind and break down ingredients and speed up food preparation with minimum effort. Grind fresh ingredients, like cloves of garlic, herbs and spices, peppercorns or cinnamon, nuts, grains, and seeds, into a fine paste or powder. Make aromatic dry rubs, curry pastes, pestos, nut butters, spreads, and so much more. Even use it as a pill crusher to pulverize harder-to-swallow pills! Essential tools for those practicing homeopathy, the art of healing through natural remedies, HIC's Mortar and Pestle Set offers effortless preparation of herbal and homeopathic remedies. So easy to use. Simply place an item into the mortar bowl. Hold the pestle by the handle and, using a firm pressure, make a circular stirring-like motion to grind your item into a paste or powder. Harder items, like peppercorns, may need the surface cracked before they can be ground. Firmly, but gently, tap the item with the pestle, then grind into the desired consistency. Pestle and mortar are both made from solid Carrara marble to complement kitchen countertops and any home decor. Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly.