- All products are added to your cart.
- HIC s Food Mill processes foods and removes seeds, skins and other fibrous bulk for smoother, creamier textures with an even consistency
- Made from 18/8 stainless steel for durability; large crank handle for comfortable use; won t rust or transfer flavors; disassembles for easy cleaning
- Simply insert disc for desired texture; blanch food and place it into the Mill basket, turn handle to force food through disc and directly into a bowl
- Make fresh pasta sauce, creamed soups, applesauce, mashed potatoes, fresh pea or parsnip puree, homemade baby food, and more;
- great for canning, too
HIC s Stainless Steel Food Mill is specially designed to process foods for smoother, creamier textures with an even consistency. No more lumps! A versatile addition to cooking tools, its generous 2-quart capacity processes large amounts of food quickly. It forces foods against a perforated disc and breaks them down to smaller particles, removing seeds, skins and other fibrous bulk for smoother soups, silkier sauces, and creamier pastes and purees. This hardworking kitchen tool is a great addition to canning tools, too! And, it s more economical than buying packaged foods or investing in bulky food processors. Perfect for making a fresh homemade spaghetti sauce, barbecue sauce, or tomato soup recipe, applesauce, creamed soups, mashed potatoes or yams, carrot or parsnip puree, filling for pumpkin pie, homemade baby food, jams, jellies, and so much more. Easy to use. Simply set the Food Mill over a large bowl, place food into the Mill s basket, and turn the large crank handle clockwise to force food through the disc and directly into the bowl. Turn handle counterclockwise to reposition larger pieces, then clockwise again to continue processing. Use a spatula to push foods down from the sides of the Mill s basket and to remove processed food from underneath the disc. For best results, firmer foods must be blanched or boiled to soften them before processing. Made from 18/8 stainless steel, HIC s Food Mill is sturdy and durable. It will never rust or transfer flavors or odors between uses. Disassembles and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Includes Food Mill with handle assembly, 4 perforated discs (from coarse to extra-fine), and complete assembly and use instructions.