- All products are added to your cart.
This 10-Piece Block Set is a great set for Home Chefs. It contains the 9 most popular kitchen knives and tools, including a Carving Knife and Fork.
Lamson Vintage 10-Pc Block Set-Light Maple Block
The Vintage Series features an updated ergonomically friendly hand-finished stabilized walnut handle that has a traditional, timeless look and feel. The sleek integrated bolster allows for a traditional or pinch-grip. The brass rivets complement the walnut handle and accent the stainless-steel blade.
This set contains:
- 56501 - 3.5" Paring Knife
- 56504 - 6" Utility Knife
- 56507 - 6" Boning Knife
- 56510 - 8" Chef Knife
- 56513- 8" Bread Knife
- 56512 - 9" Slicer
- 56560 - 10" Fork
- 39800 - 10" Honing Steel
- 39758 - Forged Take-Apart Shears
- Light Maple Block imported from Ukraine. Block has 6 extra slots for Steak Knives should you wish to add them later
- Signature craftsmanship. Meticulously formed in our Massachusetts facilities, each of our knives is finished to perfection using state of the art technology coupled with hand finishing as well as proprietary polishing and sharpening processes.
- Unmatched quality. Blades are formed from proprietary high-carbon USA Made stainless steel (Grade 420HC-LAM). Knives come with sleek and sturdy handles of Infused Walnut.
- Durable design. Our blades are precision laser cut and tempered to a hardness of 58 on the Rockwell scale. This results in a hard, wickedly sharp blade that retains an edge for longer and is both highly corrosion resistant and elastic.
- Superior cutting performance. Full tang blades with double brass riveted handles ensure ideal balance and weight. Our combination machine and hand-sharpening processes ensures a consistently sharp and durable edge.
- Superior ergonomic handling. A curved and recessed integrated bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade, resulting in comfortable thumb and finger support for better control and safety. If you use a traditional or advanced “pinch-grip”, you will love the feel and function of these knives.