- All products are added to your cart.
FIRE, Forged 2.875" Trimming (Paring/Boning) Knife
59911--Lamson, FIRE Forged 2.875" Trimming (Paring/Boning)
This paring/trimming knife can remove meat from the bone or fish from the bone/skin. The tapered blade allows close work around the bones and joints. It is the perfect size for small tasks such as cutting small fruits.
- Signature craftsmanship. Meticulously handmade in the USA, each of our knives is finished to perfection with proprietary polishing and sharpening processes.
- Unmatched quality. Blades forged from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany (Grade 4116) pair with sleek, sturdy acrylic handle. (Fire Series).
- Durable design. Our blades are precision forged using the traditional hot-drop method, tempered to the perfect hardness (58å¡ Rockwell). This results in a harder, sharper blade that is both corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Superior performance. Full tang blades with triple riveted handles ensure the ideal balance and weight. A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade, as well as comfortable thumb support for better control and safety.