- All products are added to your cart.
- Signature craftsmanship. Meticulously formed in our Massachusetts facilities, each of our knives is finished to perfection using state-of-the-art technology coupled with hand finishing as well as proprietary polishing and sharpening processes.
- Unmatched quality. Blades are forged from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany (Grade 4116). Sturdy handles of tough Acrylic.
- Durable design. Our blades are precision-forged using the traditional hot-drop method, tempered to a perfect hardness of 58 on the Rockwell scale. This results in a hard, wickedly sharp blade that retains an edge for longer and is both highly corrosion-resistant and elastic.
- Superior cutting performance. Full tang blades with triple-riveted handles ensure ideal balance and weight. Our combination machine and hand-sharpening processes ensures a consistently sharp and durable edge.
- Lifetime Warranty. Every Lamson product comes with a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects
Blade Material: 4116 High-Carbon Stainless
Handle Material: Acrylic
Handle Color: Marbled Red/Orange
Blade Type: Flat Grind
Edge Type: Fine Edge
Rivet Type: Nickel Silver
Blade length (in.) : 10
Blade Width (in.) : 2
Overall Length (in.) : 14.75
Overall Width (in.) : 2
Overall Height (in.) : 0.75
Item Weight (lbs.) : 0.65
Country of Origin : USA
Warranty : LIFETIME