- All products are added to your cart.
59957--Lamson, FFIRE, Forged 10" Bread, Serrated
59957--Lamson, FIRE Forged 10" Bread Knife, Serrated
The serrated edge of the Bread Knife enables effortless cutting through crusty or tough foods while protecting a soft interior. Great for large fruits such as cantaloupe, pineapple or watermelon.
- Signature craftsmanship. Meticulously handmade in the USA, each of our knives is finished to perfection with proprietary polishing and sharpening processes.
- Unmatched quality. Blades forged from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany (Grade 4116) pair with sleek, sturdy acrylic handle (Fire Series).
- Durable design. Our blades are precision forged using the traditional hot-drop method, tempered to the perfect hardness (58 Rockwell). This results in a harder, sharper blade that is both corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Superior performance. Full tang blades with triple riveted handles ensure the ideal balance and weight. A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade, as well as comfortable thumb support for better control and safety.