- All products are added to your cart.
FIRE, Forged 10" Kullenschliff Roast/Carving Knife
59959--Lamson, FIRE, Forged 10" Kullenschliff Roast/Carving Knife
The Kullenschliff (K) edge, also known as a Granton or Hollow-Edge, helps prevent food sticking sticking to the blade, by creating air bubbles between the food and the blade.
- Signature craftsmanship. Meticulously handmade in the USA, each of our knives is finished to perfection with proprietary polishing and sharpening processes.
- Unmatched quality. Blades forged from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany (Grade 4116) pair with sleek, sturdy acrylic handle (Fire Series).
- Durable design. Our blades are precision forged using the traditional hot-drop method, tempered to the perfect hardness (58 Rockwell). This results in a harder, sharper blade that is both corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Superior performance. Full tang blades with triple riveted handles ensure the ideal balance and weight. A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade, as well as comfortable thumb support for better control and safety.