- All products are added to your cart.
The name Kova™ springs from Finnish origin, meaning “tough, hard, or demanding a lot of effort to endure.” Designed by veteran knife designer, Ken Steigerwalt, the front lock folding knife’s strength and durability isn’t just in the name, it’s how it rises to face everyday tasks and challenges.
- Easy to Sharpen: high carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Strong and Lightweight: glass-reinforced nylon handle is durable and lightweight
- Safe and Secure: Unique front lock mechanism utilizes the liners as springs
- Ambidextrous: thumb stud and front lock allows blade opening and closing with either hand
- Low Profile: deep carry clip rides low in the pocket
|Blade Length||3.50" (88.82 mm)|
|Blade Thickness||0.13" (3.23 mm)|
|Overall Length||8.00" (203.20 mm)|
|Closed Length||4.52" (114.78 mm)|
|Weight||3.70 oz. (104.89g)|
|Handle||Glass reinforced nylon|
|Style||Folding Knife w/Front Lock|