- All products are added to your cart.
Marcato's Ravioli Attachment for the Atlas 150 Pasta Machine forms, cuts, and seals filling inside square 1.75-inch ravioli noodles for making authentic Italian pasta at home. Nothing tastes better than fresh authentic homemade pasta.
Marcato Atlas 150 Pasta Machine Ravioli Attachment
Pasta dough that's rolled and cut evenly results in a more consistent texture, cook time and flavor. The Ravioli Attachment easily connects to the Atlas Pasta Machine (sold separately), which rolls the homemade pasta dough to the desired thickness (setting 6 recommended), then passes it to be formed, sealed and cut into Ravioli noodles by the pasta attachment. Its rollers press the sheets of dough together, then seals and cuts the ravioli.
- Marcato's Ravioli Attachment for forming, sealing, and cutting homemade pasta dough into 1.75-inch ravioli with the Atlas 150 Pasta Machine
- Made in Italy from chrome-plated steel and food-grade ABS rollers; includes Ravioli Attachment Pasta Cutter and 10-year manufacturer's warranty
- Crank handle easily turns rollers; removable rods with plastic combs make cleaning easy
- Not designed for use with Pasta Drive Motor (sold separately)
0 stars based on 0 reviews