- All products are added to your cart.
- Marcato's Capellini Attachment for forming and cutting homemade pasta dough into long capellini noodles with the Atlas 150 Pasta Machine
- Made in Italy from chrome-plated steel with anodized aluminum rollers; includes Capellini Attachment Pasta Cutter and 10-year manufacturer's warranty
- Easy to use; removable rods with plastic combs make cleaning easy; attaches easily to the Atlas 150 Pasta Machine (sold separately)
- Cuts dough evenly for consistent cook time and flavor; fresh pasta can be dried and stored for later use, or cooked and enjoyed immediately
- Wipe clean or use a stiff brush as needed; available exclusively from HIC Harold Import Co
Marcato's Capellini Attachment for the Atlas 150 Pasta Machine forms and cuts long capellini noodles for making authentic Italian pasta at home. Nothing tastes better than fresh authentic homemade pasta and learning how to make fresh pasta couldn't be easier! Pasta dough that's rolled and cut evenly results in a more consistent texture, cook time and flavor. The Capellini Attachment easily connects to the Atlas Pasta Machine (sold separately), which rolls the homemade pasta dough to the desired thickness (setting 8-9 recommended), then passes it to be formed and cut into capellini noodles by the pasta attachment. Fresh pasta can be dried on a pasta drying rack (sold separately) and stored for later use, or cooked and enjoyed immediately. Made in Italy from chrome-plated steel with anodized aluminum rollers. Special removable rods with plastic cleaning combs make cleaning easier. Wipe clean or use a stiff brush after each use. Includes the Capellini Attachment pasta cutter and a 10-year manufacturer's warranty. Available exclusively from HIC Harold Import Co.