- All products are added to your cart.
- Mrs. Anderson's Pastry Blender for evenly mixing and blending ingredients in thicker batter and heavier dough for a better taste and consistency
- Made with heavyweight stainless steel blades; sturdy and durable; wood handle is comfortable during use
- Quickly cut in firmer ingredients, like butter, shortening, and cream cheese; use up-and-down motion to cut and mix ingredients to desired consistency
- Incorporate wet and dry ingredients for lighter dough for pastries and flakier pie crusts or mix up crumb topping for apple crisp or peach cobbler
- Easy to use; hand wash in warm, soapy water
Mrs. Anderson's Pastry Blender is a professional-quality must-have of pastry tools designed for home bakers, pastry chefs and professional chefs. It's a great addition to baking tools for mixing cooking and baking ingredients and tackling tasks that require more muscle, like blending thicker batters and heavier doughs. The sturdy, flat blades quickly cut in firmer ingredients, like butter, shortening, and cream cheese, breaking them into smaller pieces while blending wet and dry ingredients evenly throughout the dough for a better taste and consistency. Easy to use. Simply place ingredients into a mixing bowl or onto a work surface. With a firm pressure, move the blender in an up-and-down motion to cut and mix the ingredients until the desired consistency is achieved. Quickly create lighter dough for pastries and other baked goods, flakier pie crusts, or mix up a crumb topping for apple crisp or peach cobbler. Mrs. Anderson's Pastry Blender features heavyweight stainless steel blades and a wooden handle for comfortable use. Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Brought to you by HIC Harold Import Co.