- All products are added to your cart.
- Mrs. Anderson's Solid-Ferrule Pastry Brush for basting with milk, butter, egg whites, and sauces for a caramelized golden exterior and juicy interior
- Made from natural boar bristles and wood handle; strong and durable
- Solid ferrule is fully sealed for better food safety and to eliminate the concern of cross contamination
- Perfect for glazing foods, applying melted butter or egg wash, basting meats and poultry, and more; handle is hangable for easy, compact storage
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water
Mrs. Anderson's Solid-Ferrule Pastry Brush is a professional-quality cooking utensil specially designed with the home chef in mind. This all-natural boar bristle brush and wood handle is strong and durable. The solid-ferrule design is fully sealed for higher food safety to eliminate food cross-contamination. Load it up with generous amounts of melted butter, glazes and sauce to quickly baste the surface of baked goods, veggies, meats, and more in just a few swipes. Perfect for baking, cooking, and preparing foods for grilling. Brush melted butter on top of freshly baked breads and egg wash on pastries, baste roasts, glaze ham, sauce kabobs, chicken, steak or fish, grilled vegetables, fruit, and so much more. Made from natural boar bristles and wood handle, Mrs. Anderson's Pastry Brush with solid ferrule is fully sealed to eliminate bacteria growth and the worry of cross contamination of food. Compact and hangable for easy storage. Hand wash in warm, soapy water.