- All products are added to your cart.
- Helen's Asian Kitchen Asian-Style Rolling Pin for rolling out dough perfectly
- Made from 100-percent natural bamboo, a fast-growing alternative to traditional materials for a more sustainable living; lightweight and durable
- Perfect for making dumplings, steamed bao, potstickers, Japanese gyoza, Tibetan momos, Indian samosas, chapattis, thin breads, and more
- Also great for rolling tortillas, biscuits, cookies, pie crusts, and other pastries
- Measures 18-inches long x 1.75-inches diameter; hand wash in warm, soapy water
Helen's Asian Kitchen Asian-style Rolling Pin is perfect for rolling any amount of dough and making dumpling wrappers, steamed bao, potstickers, Japanese gyoza, Tibetan momos, Indian samosas, chapattis, and thin breads. It's also great for rolling tortillas, biscuits, cookies, pie crusts, and other pastry dough. This rolling pin features tapered ends for complete control over the thickness and shape of dough. Made from all-natural bamboo, Helen Chen's Rolling Pin brings old world charm and function to contemporary kitchen tools. Bamboo is a fast-growing alternative to traditional materials for more sustainable living practices. It's lightweight and durable, easy to use, and easy to clean. Wipe with a dry cloth or brush before first use, and after every use. Hand wash in warm, soapy water as needed. Occasionally coat with mineral oil to keep bamboo looking its best.