- All products are added to your cart.
- 3 Adjustable Angles (20, 25 & 30)
- 325 Grit Natural Diamond Rods
- Steel Frame Construction
- Durable Powdercoat Finish
- Solid Rubber Base
- Finishing Steels (Included)
- 1-Year Warranty
- Weight 1.5 lbs
The V-SHARP® CLASSIC II uses two high quality, 325 grit diamond rods that sharpen the blade on both sides simultaneously using calibrated Spring Tension. Ideal for Kitchen, Fillet, Hunting and most other flat-blade knives. This high-quality model has a hand-crafted Steel Frame, Solid Rubber Base and durable Black Powder-coat finish.
The V-SHARP® CLASSIC II can also use ceramic hones to sharpen serrated knives and give a superior edge to smooth blade knives.
Diamond or Ceramic hones sold separately.