- All products are added to your cart.
Give your kitchen a creative and unique look with these eye-catching end grain chopping blocks. The end grain design will compliment any kitchen with light and dark color tones.
John Boos End Grain Maple Reversible Chopping Block 24"x18"x2-1/4"
- Made in the USA: Each John Boos Butcher Block and Cutting Board is proudly made in Effingham, Illinois by skilled craftspeople using time honored techniques since 1887
- Butcher block is made from sustainably sourced, hand-selected Northern Hard Rock Maple Wood- widely recognized as one of finest, most durable food preparation surfaces in the world
- This reversible butcher block features End Grain construction, resulting in John Boos' iconic checkerboard cutting surface with professional grade durability
- Care: hand wash and dry. Apply John Boos Mystery Oil regularly (more often in dry climates, and when the board is brand new), use John Boos Board Cream to seal the wood surface after applying Mystery Oil. Oil and cream sold separately on Amazon
- The Professional Choice: Often imitated, Boos Boards and blocks are the preferred cutting surfaces of top chefs and restaurants around the world
- Safe for fine cutlery: Wooden cutting boards are easier on knives than plastic boards (which can dull knives more quickly)