- All products are added to your cart.
Zwilling Miyabi 10" Sharpening Steel- Tungsten Carbide
Made from ultra-durable tungsten carbide, which will last longer than other steels while ensuring the correct hardness for most knives. Even the best knife will lose its initial sharpness during the course of time. By using a sharpening steel after each use, you can keep the blade’s edge aligned, resulting in a sharper, safer knife.
- Easy to use honing rod for MIYABI and other knives
- Maintains the razor-sharp edges of your blades between sharpenings
- Tungsten carbide lasts up to 100 times longer than other steels and ensures correct hardness for most knives
- 10” length is suitable for all sizes of knives
- Made in Germany