- All products are added to your cart.
The full edge-to-edge uninterrupted diamond surfaces on the benchstones make for quicker, more efficient sharpening, at a high value.
The green, Medium side (280 grit) will quickly recondition your blades, removing substantial amounts of material from your blade to re-define its edge. The blue Fine side (600 grit) will produce and maintain a micro-serrated working edge, polishing away the marks from lower grit stones. The 600 grit stone produces a working edge that is adequate for nearly any task, especially cardboard cutting.
- Medium Grit (280) Green Side
- Fine Grit (600) Blue Side
- Non-slip Base
- 100% Uninterrupted Diamond Coating
- Screw Holes in base for bench mounting
- DO NOT USE HONING OIL ON THE DIAMOND STONE.