- All products are added to your cart.
Donning a 4.43" rod with 1/4" to 1/16" taper, this particular model features coarse diamond (45 micron / 325 mesh) to quickly restore a neglected edges. Convenient sized at 9 1/2" open and 5" closed, the folding plastic handles also protect the sharpener when not in use. Additionally, thanks to the micronized monocrystalline diamond surface, the Diafold® Serrated Knife Sharpener sharpens in a fraction of the time required by conventional stones. No messy oils are needed either, so you can sharpen dry or with water. Complete with a durable construction that will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT® products for proper tool maintenance. Made in the USA.
- Portable and lightweight with convenient fold & go handles which enclose and protect the diamond serrated sharpener when not in use
- Coarse diamond to restore neglected edges
- Sharpens knives faster than conventional stones with DMT's micronized monocrystalline diamond surface
- No oil needed, sharpen dry or with water