- All products are added to your cart.
Also featuring a continuous surface that can be used for small or pointed edges, the extra-Fine diamond (9 micron / 1200 mesh) is made for polishing and refining a razor edge after sharpening with a coarser diamond. On the opposite side, fine diamond (25 micron / 600 mesh) is specialized for honing any blade or chisel to a razor sharp edge. Measuring in at 9 1/2" open, 5" closed, and featuring folding plastic handles protect sharpener when not in use as well, its portability and durability are matched by few. This way, you can sharpen any edge in a fraction of the time required by conventional stones wherever you go. No messy oils are needed either, allowing for dry or water sharpening. Complete with a durable construction that will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT® products. Made in USA.
- Portable, lightweight with convenient fold & go handles which enclose and protect the diamond whetstone when not in use
- Double sided: Extra-Fine diamond to polish and refine an edge and Fine diamond to hone a razor sharp edge
- Sharpens knives faster than conventional stones with DMT's micronized monocrystalline diamond surface
- No oils needed, sharpen dry or with water