- All products are added to your cart.
BUZZARD BLACK VULTURE
Buzzard is the first EDC multitool neck knife designed by us. It is inspired in the U.S.A. combining the perfect proportions of an EDC knife and a tool.
- Black vulture version comes with a black powder coating that gives Buzzard another look.
- Light-handed knife with more functionalities than a regular knife. The perfect balance between a good blade, a screwdriver and a wrench.
- Can be turned out into any screwdriver you want just by attaching a bit key to it.
- Buzzard comes with an m6, m5 and m3 fixed wrench on its handle.
- Ringed knife that reassembles a karambit, the ring allows you a quick release and a firm grip in your hand.
- Fully customizable for left and right users. Carry it attached to your belt, bag or hanging in your neck.
- Made out 1.4116 stainless steel, one of the most resilient and resistant steels around.
- Sheath made by Kydex®.
- Entirely made in Europe with premium and finest materials.
Overall length: 17 cm (6,69″)
Blade length: 8 cm (3,15″)
Edge length: 7,5 cm (2,95″)
Handle length: 9 cm (3,54″)
Steel width: 5 mm (0,19″)
Hardness between 55-57 HR. Cryogenic treatment.
Buzzard knife only: 79 gr (2,78 Ounces)
Buzzard sheath: 30 gr (1,06 Ounces)
- Firesteel nick: Lift a fire quickly just by using the nick located by the end of the blade near the point. This spot has not been grinded to ease the use of a fire rod.
- Thumb serrations on the blade helps while cutting with more precision and safely using Buzzard.
- Thumb serrations on the blade secures the grip, especially when carrying it or using the safety ring. It also helps you to use the screwdriver and the wrench.
- The safety ring secures a firm grip meanwhile it eases the extraction. It can be used to smash things (like a glass in case of emergency or a coconut). While you hold Buzzard with your whole hand while projecting more strength.
- Wrench: Buzzard has been designed to be used on wild or urban environments. Would you like to screw up your bike’s wheel? We got your back. Many users will not use this feature but it is also a nice way to make Buzzard lighter.
- Bit keyhole: Your personal screwdriver, just replace one bit key for another and you will have your own personal screwdriver. For more information about hex key holder and hex key check out its product page.
- Seax point: It helps you with precise and straight cutting while minimizing the risk of stabbing by accident. We took the inspiration for our point from the Buzzard’s beak. To resemblance the birds of prey, we decided to make Buzzard with a seax point.
- Powder coating – Textured Powder coat: Powder coating make the knife frictionless, it is said that helps the user to extract a knife from different materials. It also protects your blade from corrosion so it helps it to endure corrosive environment such as a salt water. It also gives the blade this tactical look. Our coating is made of an epoxy base with polyester on it. Coatings are a classic on the knives industry by some of the top brands around.