- All products are added to your cart.
The perfect cutting board for those small jobs or cutting up those limes in your bar. Made of sustainable Canadian maple.
Labell, Maple Reversible Paddle Cutting Board- 7"x10"x34"
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Our beautiful professional grade cutting boards are both strong and durable and can last a lifetime if taken care of properly. Hand wash with warm water and detergent after use and wipe dry. Stand and let dry completely. For long lasting beauty, hand wash only and oil frequently.
- NATURAL - FOOD GRADE - ULTRA SAFE - ECOFRIENDLY: Maple is the only wood which contains naturally occurring enzymes. All our cutting boards are meticulously tested at every phase to ensure they deliver both the durability and safety you and your family deserves.
- KNIFE-FRIENDLY: Maple provides the perfect balance between solidity and softness to prevent your knives from wearing. Do not invest hundreds or thousands on knives only to watch your cheaply made cutting boards nick their edges, bend their lines and dull their blade. Labell products have been thoroughly tested by professionals and are highly recommended by culinary experts such as The White House Chefs Tour.
- SUSTAINABLE AND RENEWABLE: According to the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, the average maple tree will take 30 years to reach seeding maturity but may be harvested sooner. Considering that this is decades less than other species, making it a more sustainable and renewable resource.
- Maintain with mineral oil
- All Labell cutting boards are proudly made in Canada from premium Canadian recuperated or salvaged hardwood.
- Weight- 0.91 lb
- Reversible- Yes
- Dimensions- 7" x 10" x 0.75"
- Edge-Grain Maple