- All products are added to your cart.
Canadian Maple Chopping Board for Meats, Vegetables, Fruits, and Cheeses - Flat Board Perfect for Carving, Serving, and Charcuterie.
Labell, Maple Reversible Utility Cutting Board
- 100% CANADIAN MAPLE: Our cutting boards use 100% Canadian-grown maple hardwood. Maple is one of the best woods for hard use applications like chopping boards, but it's also one of the most eco-friendly woods. Durable, easy to clean, local boards, from Labell.
- BOARDS THAT DO IT ALL: The smooth, easy-to-maintain surface of our cutting boards means they're perfect for a wide variety of uses. From heavy-duty carving for meats, to precision and decorative knife work for fruits and vegetables, and powerful slicing for hard cheeses, this is the board for you.
- TRADITIONAL PRESENTATION: The light creamy color and smooth grain pattern allows your food to stand out on the board. Making this an ideal serving board for charcuterie, vegetable trays, and more. This board measures 12"x16"x 0.75"
- EASIER TO USE: Maple hardwood boards require less care and maintenance than most wooden cutting boards. A light wash with warm water and dish soap will be enough to keep your board clean. The fine even grain is better for your kitchen knives too!
- LABELL KITCHEN TOOLS: Our boards are made in Canada from Canadian salvaged or recuperated hardwood to make the highest quality and most eco-friendly cutting boards. Harvesting locally saves on the impact of transportation and the relatively fast maturation of maple makes it ideal for sustainability.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12"x16"x 0.75"|
|Item Weight||3.24 Pounds|
|Item Thickness||0.75 Inches|