- All products are added to your cart.
The ultimate in knife sharpening systems technology. It is safe, easy and convenient to use. The Lansky Controlled-Angle Sharpening System is designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge every time. All knife sharpener systems include:
- Precision-engineered, multi-angle, flip-over knife clamp.
- Sharpening hones on color-coated, finger-grooved safety holders
- One guide rod for each honing stone
- Specially formulated honing oil
- Extra long knife clamp screws
- Custom molded storage/carrying case to hold all system components
- Complete easy-to-follow multi-lingual instructions
Includes Extra Coarse Diamond (70 grit), Coarse Diamond (120 grit), Medium Diamond (280 grit), and Fine Diamond (600 grit) Hones
Diamond Kits are very aggressive and are best for quickly setting an edge or resetting the edge to a different angle. Diamonds remove steel much faster than their alumina oxide counterparts.
For knife enthusiasts, you might want to invest in one Extra Fine or Super Sapphire ceramic hone to polish your blade to a mirror finish and a serrated hone to truly complete your ultimate kit.
17° Angle - A severe angle recommended for razor blades, scalpels or similar tools. Provides an extremely sharp but delicate edge.
20° Angle - A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and filet knives.
25° Angle - The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives.
30° Angle - An outstanding angle for knives that see the heavy use of cutting cardboard, wire or carpets. Recommended for heavy duty use.