- All products are added to your cart.
The refined Thomas Keller Signature Collection by Cangshan is a model of precision and craftsmanship. Slim, sleek and exceptionally well-balanced, each knife is meticulously designed to elevate and augment the skills of the user.
Cangshan Thomas Keller Signature Collection 5" Serrated Utility Knife- White
Chef Keller was instrumental in the design of this Serrated Utility Knife, rigorously focusing on every detail to ensure it performs flawlessly.
- Designed by Michelin-starred chef Thomas Keller. Single large rivet features Thomas Keller's initials. This serrated utility knife is especially effective on soft bread with hard crusts and tomatoes with waxy, slippery skin.
- Forged from Swedish Damasteel RWL34 powdered steel, an extraordinarily fine-grained, high-alloy steel known for its excellent edge strength, hardness and corrosion-resistance. Full-tang blade construction. Bolster-free design supports firm pinch grip and allows easy honing/sharpening.
- Ultra-precise 6-stage heat treatment creates a Rockwell hardness rating of 61 +/-2, allowing the blade to take a remarkably sharp edge. Hand polished and hand sharpened by expert bladesmiths. 16-degree Asian-style cutting edge.
- Durable white polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable and ambidextrous grip. Polished bolster promotes a comfortable chef's grip. Angled stainless-steel end cap adds beauty and balance.
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel. USPTO Patented Design.