- All products are added to your cart.
Emile Henry 14.5" Smooth Pizza Stone- Burgundy
Re-create the delicious results of brick oven pizza baking with the Emile Henry pizza stone in the oven or on the grill. The sealed surface allows for easy release and no residual odors or stains. The Emile Pizza stone can also be used for grilling vegetables or fish over the grill.
- The pizza stone is designed for baking artisanal pizza, breads, cookies and biscuits. Delicate ingredients such as fish, and vegetables also cook well on the stone.
- Heat-resistant ceramic can reach temperatures up to 932°F making this stone ideal for both oven and BBQ (gas/charcoal) use.
- Heat is diffused gently and evenly, preventing the food from burning.
- Handles make the pizza stone easy to remove from the oven.
- Glazed surface is easy to clean and allows for cutting directly on the stone.
- For best results, preheat your pizza stone before placing your pizza on the hot stone.
Emile Henry's Oven Ceramic bakeware and tableware is made in Marcigny France since 1850 from high fired Burgundy clay. The natural clay is unsurpassed for conducting and retaining heat. Emile Henry's Oven Ceramic is made with an exclusive process to produce strong and durable ceramic bakeware and tableware for everyday use.
Resistance Against Mechanical Shocks: During everyday use, there are many opportunities to bang a dish or a set of plates. Particularly resistant to shocks, our ceramic is even used in restaurants!
Resistance Against Temperature Changes: A dish or stewpot should be able to withstand wide variations in temperature. Our ceramics allow our products to be taken directly from the freezer to the hot oven (+250°C/500°F).
Resistance Against Fading Colors: Heat, the dishwasher or sharp instruments will all have an aging effect on a product. Our glazes are particularly resistant to the dishwasher and the most aggressive of detergents.