- All products are added to your cart.
- HIC Roasting Marinade Injector for adding layers of flavor below the surface to tenderize meat and ensure tasty, mouthwatering results
- Made with stainless steel needle and nickel-plated copper injector tube for added strength and durable; resists rust
- Easily add layers of flavor below the surface and keep meat juicy during longer, slow cooking methods, like roasting, grilling, rotisserie
- 12-hole injector needle easily injects citrus juices and marinades, as well as the infusing spices, directly where needed without becoming clogged
- Perfect for poultry, meat, game, fish, and more; needle stores conveniently inside injector tube between uses; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
HIC Roasting's Marinade Injector adds layers of flavor below the surface to tenderize meat and ensure tasty, mouthwatering results. This invaluable addition to cooking utensils and chef tools keeps meat moist and juicy when exposed to heat for prolonged periods of time, like roasting, grilling, rotisserie, and other slow cooking methods. With an ample 2-ounce capacity and a 12-hole injector needle, it easily infuses broth, stock, au jus, citrus juices, and marinades, along with infusing spices, directly where needed without becoming clogged. Easy to use. Simply depress the stem and submerge the tip of the needle into the marinade. Slowly pull out the stem to draw in liquid. Insert needle below the surface of the meat where desired. Firmly press the stem while drawing the needle out slowly to release the marinade at different depths for layers of flavor. Perfect for tenderizing meat, poultry and pork, beef, game, and fish and maximizing flavor. Made from nickel-plated copper for added strength and durability with a 12-hole stainless steel injector needle. HIC Roasting's Marinade Injector disassembles for a thorough cleaning. Store injector tip conveniently inside the injector tube when not in use. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.