- All products are added to your cart.
The Bread Knife’s serrated edge effortlessly cuts through tough, crusty foods without crushing their soft interior. Not just for bread, these knives are also great for large fruits, such as cantaloupe, pineapple and watermelon.
39255--Lamson, MIDNIGHT Forged 8" Bread Knife, Serrated
- Signature craftsmanship. Meticulously crafted in the USA, each of our knives is finished to perfection using state of the art technology coupled with hand finishing as well as proprietary polishing and sharpening processes.
- Unmatched quality. Blades are forged from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany (Grade 4116).Incredibly strong G-10 handle.
- Durable design. Our blades are precision forged using the traditional hot-drop method, tempered to a perfect hardness of 58 on the Rockwell scale. This results in a hard, wickedly sharp blade that retains an edge for longer and is both highly corrosion resistant and elastic.
- Superior performance. Full tang blades with triple riveted handles ensure ideal balance and weight. A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade, resulting in comfortable thumb and finger support for better control and safety.
- Superior ergonomic handling. A fully integrated, curved, and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade, resulting in comfortable thumb and finger support for better control and safety. If you use a traditional or advanced “pinch-grip”, you will love the feel and function of these knives.
- Lifetime Warranty. Every Lamson product comes with a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects