- All products are added to your cart.
- HIC's Bamboo Skewers for preparing, cooking, and serving appetizers, entrees, desserts, craft cocktails, and more
- Made from all-natural bamboo; strong, durable and eco-friendly; food safe, oven safe and flame safe when pre-soaked in water
- Bamboo securely grips food and seals stuffed foods; pointed tip makes loading foods easier; won't transfer heat to hands or scratch surfaces
- Easy to use; simply pierce food with pointed end, slide food to the center, cook or serve; for grilling, roasting, broiling, baking, and more
- Includes 100 bamboo skewers; easy to use; won't melt like plastic skewers; disposable for easy cleanup
HIC's Bamboo Skewers are versatile cooking accessories and grill tools, useful anywhere food is being prepared, cooked or served. From grilling and barbecuing to roasting, broiling, baking, even mixology. Perfect from oven or broiler to outdoor cooking and barbecue with electric grill, charcoal or gas grill, BBQ smokers and rotisserie. Secure stuffed foods, like braciole and pinwheels, or truss a chicken for roasting. Ideal party picks for an effortless outdoor lifestyle, they won't melt like plastic skewers. Make and serve cold appetizers, hor'dourves and party snacks, kabobs, grilled chicken and easy grilled salmon, steak or chicken satay, or make colorful cocktail skewers to finish mixed drinks and craft cocktails. Use them as campfire skewers for hot dogs or marshmallow roasting sticks for smores or hot chocolate around the fire. Easy to use. Simply pierce food with the pointed end of the skewer, slide food to the center, and cook according to the recipe. To mix open flame and skewers safely, first soak skewers in warm water for 30 minutes, pat dry, and place skewered food on the grill, under the broiler or on the campfire. For kabobs recipes, use 2 skewers spaced apart to keep foods from spinning. Made from 100-percent all-natural bamboo, HIC's Bamboo Skewers are food safe, oven safe, and flame safe (pre-soak in warm water). Bamboo securely grips food. It won't transfer heat to hands or scratch surfaces. Disposable for easy cleanup. Although bamboo is technically a grass, its tensile strength is comparable to that of steel, making it extremely strong and durable. It regenerates through a vast root system without need of replanting and boasts a record-breaking growth rate that surpasses any other known plant. For these reasons, bamboo is considered one of the world's greatest renewable resources and the alternative used over traditional materials for the sustainable design of eco-friendly products for more sustainable living. Includes 100 bamboo skewers.