- All products are added to your cart.
- HIC Italian Olive Wood Honey Dipper drizzles honey onto food or into your beverage without the sticky mess
- Made from fine Italian olive wood; lightweight yet strong; will not scratch surfaces
- Simply dip the grooved end into the honey, hold upright to eliminate drips, turn horizontally to release the honey
- Great for drizzling honey, maple syrup, blackstrap molasses, melted chocolate, caramel, and more
- Hand wash only
HIC's Honey Dipper made from fine Italian Olive Wood serves up the sweet taste of honey without the sticky mess! Simply dip the grooved end into the honey, hold upright to keep eliminate drips, position over food or beverage and turn horizontally to release. It works with thicker raw honey, too! Drizzle honey over cereals, fruit, ice cream, biscuits and muffins, or into favorite hot or cold beverages, like teas, green juices, make warm milk and honey, and more. Compact for easy storage in a kitchen gadget drawer and attractive enough to display on the counter beside honey jars, keep with a tea set, or on the table always at the ready. It?s great for drizzling honey, maple syrup, blackstrap molasses, melted chocolate, caramel, and more. Made from fine Italian olive wood, HIC's Honey Dipper is lightweight, yet strong, safe for everyone to use, and will not scratch surfaces. Hand wash only.