- All products are added to your cart.
- Signature craftsmanship. Meticulously handmade in the USA, each of our knives is finished to perfection with proprietary polishing and sharpening processes.
- Unmatched quality. Blades forged from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany (Grade 4116) pair with sleek, sturdy acrylic handle (Fire Series).
- Durable design. Our blades are precision forged using the traditional hot-drop method, tempered to the perfect hardness (58c Rockwell). This results in a harder, sharper blade that is both corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Superior performance. Full tang blades with triple riveted handles ensure the ideal balance and weight. A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade, as well as comfortable thumb support for better control and safety.
Description : Forged 3.5" Paring Knife, Spear Tip
Blade Material : 4116 Hi-Carbon S/S
Handle Material : Acrylic, G-10, Striated Wood or Walnut
Handle Color : Marbled Red
Blade Type : Flat Grind
Edge Type : Fine Edge
Rivet Type : Nickel Silver
Blade length (in.) : 3.5
Blade Width (in.) : 0.75
Overall Length (in.) : 7
Overall Width (in.) : 0.5