- All products are added to your cart.
- Signature craftsmanship. Meticulously handmade in the USA, each of our knives is finished to perfection with proprietary polishing and sharpening processes.
- Unmatched quality. Blades forged from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany (Grade 4116) pair with sleek, sturdy acrylic handle.
- Durable design. Our blades are precision forged using the traditional hot-drop method, tempered to the perfect hardness (58 Rockwell C Scale). This results in a harder, sharper blade that is both corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Superior performance. Full tang blades with triple riveted handles ensure the ideal balance and weight. A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade, as well as comfortable thumb support for better control and safety.
Blade Material : 4116 High-Carbon Stainless
Handle Material : Acrylic
Handle Color : Marbled Red/Orange
Blade Type : Flat Grind
Edge Type : Fine Edge
Rivet Type : Nickel Silver
Blade length (in.) : 6
Blade Width (in.) : 0.875
Overall Length (in.) : 12.5
Overall Width (in.) : 1.875
Overall Height (in.) : 0.5
Item Weight (lbs.) : 0.55
Country of Origin : USA
Warranty : LIFETIME