- All products are added to your cart.
A Kullenschliff (K) edge, also known as a Granton- or Hollow-Edge, is designed to create an air pocket between the food and the blade, helping to prevent sticking.
- Signature Craftsmanship. Meticulously formed in our Massachusetts facilities, each of our knives is finished to perfection using state-of-the-art technology coupled with hand finishing as well as proprietary polishing and sharpening processes. You will never find a better Forged knife anywhere.
- Unmatched Blade Quality. Blades are precision-forged from the finest high-carbon Grade 4116 stainless steel from Solingen, Germany, using the traditional hot-drop method.Blades are then tempered and ice-hardened to a perfect 58 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale. This results in a hard, wickedly sharp blade that retains an edge for longer and is both highly corrosion-resistant and elastic.
- Gorgeous & Ergonomic Handles. Tough acrylic
- Superior Handling & Cutting Performance. Full tang blades with triple-riveted handles ensure ideal balance and weight. Our combination machine and hand-sharpening processes ensures a consistently sharp and durable edge.
- Lifetime Warranty. Every Lamson product comes with a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects
Blade Material: 4116 High-Carbon Stainless
Handle Material: Acrylic
Handle Color: Marbled White
Blade Type: Flat Grind
Edge Type: Hollow Edge
Rivet Type: Nickel Silver
Blade length (in.): 7
Blade Width (in.): 2
Overall Length (in.): 12.5
Overall Width (in.): 1.875
Overall Height (in): 0.5
Item Weight (lbs.): 0.55
Country of Origin: USA