- All products are added to your cart.
- Helen's Asian Kitchen Panda Bamboo Chopsticks for enjoying Chinese food favorites and everyday meals
- Made from natural bamboo with decorative handle design; bamboo is fully renewable for a more sustainable living; measures 9-inches
- Tapered notched tips make picking up and holding foods easier; square profile keeps them from rolling away when not in use; comfortable grip
- Great for enjoying stir fry, sushi, pad thai, dim sum, party hors d'oeuvres, appetizers, and more; will not scratch surfaces
- Reusable chopsticks are economical, lightweight, strong, and less absorbent than wood; hand wash in warm, soapy water
Helen's Asian Kitchen Bamboo Sushi Stix Chopsticks make eating sushi, Chinese food favorites, and everyday meals fun and enjoyable. Lightweight, yet durable, and comfortable to use with a decorative handle design that adds a fun aesthetic to complement any meal. Each chopstick features tapered tips with notches to pick up and hold onto foods easier. The square profile keeps them from rolling away when not in use. They resist heat transfer from hot foods to hands during use. Whether eating sushi, Chinese and Japanese food, stir fry, pad thai, dim sum, party hors d'oeuvres, or appetizers, foods seem to taste better, and are more fun, with using chopsticks. Use at every dining occasion, from breakfast to lunch or brunch, for holiday meals, party buffets, even outdoor entertaining. Helen Chen's reusable chopsticks are made from 100-percent natural bamboo to be lightweight, strong, and less absorbent than wood. They are safe for use on nonstick cookware and metal pots and pans. Although bamboo is technically a grass, its tensile strength is comparable to that of steel, making it extremely strong and durable. It regenerates through a vast root system without need of replanting and boasts a record-breaking growth rate that surpasses any other known plant. For these reasons, bamboo is considered among the world's greatest renewable resources and the alternative used over traditional materials for the design of products for more sustainable living. Hand wash in warm, soapy water.