- All products are added to your cart.
- Helen's Asian Kitchen Bamboo Chopsticks for enjoying Chinese food favorites and everyday meals
- Made from natural bamboo; engraved nonslip grip; bamboo is fully sustainable for a more sustainable living; will not scratch surfaces
- Tapered notched tips make picking up and holding foods easier; square profile keeps them from rolling away when not in use; comfortable grip
- Great for enjoying stir fry, sushi, pad thai, dim sum and other dumplings, or party hors d'oeuvres and appetizers
- Reusable chopsticks are economical, lightweight, strong, and less absorbent than wood; hand wash in warm, soapy water
Helen's Asian Kitchen Engraved Bamboo Chopsticks make eating Chinese food favorites and everyday meals fun and enjoyable. Lightweight, yet durable, and comfortable to use. Elegant engraved design on the handles offers a non-slip grip and an aesthetic to complement any dinnerware, flatware or place settings. Each chopstick features tapered tips with notches to pick up and hold foods easier. Their square profile keeps them from rolling away when not in use. They resist heat transfer from hot foods to hands during use. For much more than eating Chinese food and Japanese food, whether it's stir fry, sushi, pad thai, dim sum and other dumplings, or party hors d'oeuvres and appetizers, foods seem to taste better, and more fun, with chopsticks. Use at every dining occasion, from breakfast to lunch or brunch, for holiday meals, party buffets, even outdoor entertaining. Helen Chen's reusable chopsticks are made from 100-percent natural bamboo to be lightweight, strong, and less absorbent than wood. They are safe for use on nonstick cookware and metal pots and pans. Although bamboo is technically a grass, its tensile strength is comparable to that of steel, making it extremely strong and durable. It regenerates through a vast root system without need of replanting and boasts a record-breaking growth rate that surpasses any other known plant. For these reasons, bamboo is considered among the world's greatest renewable resources and the alternative used over traditional materials for the sustainable design of eco-friendly products for more sustainable living. Hand wash in warm, soapy water.