- All products are added to your cart.
- HIC's Dual Meat Tenderizer for flattening cutlets and tenderizing tougher cuts of meat for a consistent texture and taste
- Made from chrome-plated zinc; weighs nearly 2-pounds (835-grams); well balanced, strong, durable; nonporous; eliminates cross contamination of foods
- Smooth side flattens tender meat into thin cutlets; textured side tenderizes tougher cuts; works best on chilled meats
- Use cutting board to protect counter; trim away excess fat and firmly strike meat with smooth or textured side; work both sides for an equal thickness
- Perfect for beef, veal, poultry, game, tender braciole, chicken fried steak, cordon bleu, weinerschnitzel and more; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
HIC's Dual Meat Tenderizer, with dual surfaces, is specially designed to flatten tender cuts into thin cutlets and break down the muscle fibers in tougher cuts for a more tender and consistent texture. Weighing nearly 2-pounds (835-grams), this must-have of cooking supplies is well balanced for efficient use. Tenderizing meat helps elevate otherwise tougher cuts to a higher culinary standard. For best results, work with chilled cuts of meat. Before tenderizing, always place a cutting board under the meat to protect countertops. Use the smooth side to flatten tender meat into cutlets. Or, use the toothed side to tenderize. Strike the cut with a firm pressure, working thicker areas more and thinner areas less. Be careful not to break all the way through the meat. Flip the meat over and work the opposite side. Easily form chicken cutlets, tenderize flank steak, eye round, skirt steak, or rabbit meat and other wild game. Make even more tender braciole, chicken fried steak, cordon bleu, and weinerschnitzel. Always tenderize meat before adding a marinade or using other special cooking techniques, like brining. Made from chrome-plated zinc, HIC's Dual Meat Tenderizer is durable and strong. Its nonporous surface eliminates the concerns of cross contamination of foods. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.