- All products are added to your cart.
n iconic Lamson Design - The Chinese Santoku Cleaver with FORGED BLADES!
The Chinese Santoku Cleaver is a general-purpose kitchen knife similar to a Santoku knife. The blade of the Cleaver is wider, heavier and thicker than a Santoku, resulting in more of a chopping motion instead of a rocking motion. It performs well at chopping, slicing, dicing, and mincing.
- Signature craftsmanship. Meticulously crafted in the USA, each of our knives is finished to perfection using state of the art technology coupled with hand finishing as well as proprietary polishing and sharpening processes.
- Unmatched quality. Blades are forged from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany (Grade 4116). Knives come with a choice of 3 sleek and sturdy handles of either tough Acrylic (Fire Series), Infused Walnut or incredibly strong G-10 (Midnight Series).
- Durable design. Our blades are precision forged using the traditional hot-drop method, tempered to a perfect hardness of 58 on the Rockwell scale. This results in a hard, wickedly sharp blade that retains an edge for longer and is both highly corrosion resistant and elastic.
- Superior performance. Full tang blades with triple riveted handles ensure ideal balance and weight. A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade, resulting in comfortable thumb and finger support for better control and safety.
- Lifetime Warranty. Every Lamson product comes with a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects
- Guaranteed reliability. Our Sharp for Life™ program supplies a lifetime of complimentary professional sharpening on every knife we make.