- All products are added to your cart.
This chef-grade twine securely ties off casings and fastens together rolled meats in preparation for the curing, smoking and preserving process. Confidently brine chickens without them falling apart, form and hang sausages and more for curing and smoking.
1651--HIC, Cotton Twine 200 FT
- Beyond Gourmet's Cooking Twine for trussing poultry and forming meat, securing rolled, wrapped, or stuffed foods, charcuterie, and more
- Made from all natural, unbleached 16-ply chef-grade cotton; oven safe (to 350-degrees Fahrenheit); biodegradable; 200-feet
- Securely truss stuffed chicken and braciole, tie bacon-wrapped filets, form sausages and roasts and confidently cure and smoke meats
- Great for crafts, tying up plants, drying flowers and herbs, securing bundles of newspapers and packages, tying down tarps, and so much more
- Width and length may vary; not intended for direct exposure to flame in the broiler or on the grill; single use and disposable for easy cleanup
|Item Measurement||2.1oz 200 SQ FT PER BALL 2.5" DIAM|
|Packaged Measurement||3" L x 3" W x 5" H 2.5 oz|