- All products are added to your cart.
- HIC Roasting s Meat Thermometer accurately reads internal temperature to cook meat properly and keep it juicy while roasting to a golden brown outside
- Made from stainless steel; BPA free; NSF approved; large 3-inch easy-read face with safe temperature guides; red moveable target temperature indicator
- Oven safe; reads temperatures as foods cook (130-190-degrees Fahrenheit); perfect for beef, poultry, ham, pork, lamb, and game
- Compact for easy storage; temps in Fahrenheit and Celsius; dishwasher safe
HIC Roasting s Meat Thermometer is an invaluable addition to your cooking arsenal. Use for roasting all types of meat: beef, poultry, pork, lamb, veal, and even game, using a meat thermometer helps gauge internal temperatures so food cooks properly and remains juicy inside while roasting to a golden brown outside. Ensuring food safety is essential regardless of cooking technique, including roasting, grilling, rotisserie, and slow cooking methods. HIC s Meat Thermometer, with large 3-inch easy-read face, safe temperature guides, and universal temperatures in both Fahrenheit and Celsius, takes accurate temperature readings (between 130 and 190-degrees Fahrenheit) for precision cooking. Oven safe and NSF approved for added food safety, it features a moveable red target temperature indicator for easy reference while foods are cooking. Easy to use, simply clean the thermometer with a damp cloth before first use. For accurate internal temperature, insert the point of the stem into the thickest part of the meat (at least 1.5-inches) without touching the bone, slide red indicator to the target temperature, and cook food until the internal temperature is within the safe temperature zone. It s the perfect grilling tool when cooking on the electric grill, charcoal or gas grill, BBQ smokers and campfire cooking, too. Made with stainless steel stem and housing, HIC Roasting s Analog Meat Thermometer is NSF approved, durable, compact for easy storage, and oven safe. Clean with a damp cloth or place in the dishwasher for a thorough cleaning. Includes instructions for use. Do not use the thermometer over the operating temperature range or subject it to extreme temperature change.