- All products are added to your cart.
As the name Crafter suggests, it is a robust work knife – made for unique cooks and dynamic people who are not shy of hard work, but also appreciate the stylish rustic aesthetic of this extraordinary high-quality knife.
Wusthof Crafter 3 1/2" Paring Knife
- WÜSTHOF PARING KNIFE - The 3.5” Paring Knife is essential for preparing any meal. This all-purpose cook’s knife can be used for chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing
- WÜSTHOF CRAFTER SERIES - With brass riveting, handles made from luxurious smoked oak, and blades forged from a single piece of WÜSTHOF steel, the Crafter series is what happens when over 200 years of knife production meets the modern home kitchen.
- RAZOR SHARP – High Carbon Stainless Steel Blade, precisely cut with the latest state of the art technology for incredible sharpness and easy maintenance. WÜSTHOF kitchen knives are Hand Wash Only
- PRECISION FORGED – Forged from a single block of High Carbon Stainless Steel and tempered to 58-degree HRC. The Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention than previous models. WÜSTHOF Classic Series Knives feature a full bolster and finger guard
- CENTURIES OF TRADITION – Family owned for seven generations, WÜSTHOF was founded in Solingen, Germany over 200 years ago. WÜSTHOF’s cutlery carries the Solingen name, a designation reserved for products that meet the strictest quality standards